Condor is hiring
The Condor transport company has been successfully providing quality transport since 1976 to Europe, the Middle East, the Balkans, Russia and the CIS. Thanks to decades of experience and our constant drive for development, we have established ourselves as a reliable partner in the transport and communication sector. Our one unchanging goal is to guarantee the secure movement of goods – by land, sea or air.
The world in which we live is becoming increasingly complex. Globalisation opens up enormous opportunities, but also presents us with new challenges. As a modern transport provider with a vision, we are aware of our responsibilities towards our customers, society and the environment, as well as future Generations.
Now the Austrian freight forwarding company is looking for employees to expand its subsidiary in Tehran. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Establishing a subsidiary in close cooperation with the parent company
- Sales activities in Iran
- Information procurement in Iran for sales support in the EU
- Set-up and development of an import company
- Set-up and development of a service company
Requirements for application:
- Innovative spirit and creative drive!
- Personal qualifications formally required to be managing director of an Iranian company (such as minimum age, completed military service, …) and to obtain a commercial card
- Freight forwarding and logistics skills
- Knowledge of customs clearance procedures
- Skills in international trade
- Very good command of English or German (additional foreign language such as French or Russian a plus, but not a must)
- Technical know-how
- Good business skills and basic commercial training
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions please contact our representative in Iran, Ms Maryam Hakimipour at +98 912 793 4434. For further information, please visit www.condor.co.at/teheran